This is what the chatroom would appear like on The Vegan Pin (home website of the Vegan Lapel Pin)
In today’s world, veganism is about voting. Also vote by wearing the Vegan Lapel Pin 😉
I believe that whenever you pay for something, you vote for it and you affirm that you agree with whatever partook in its creation.
Being a straight vegan means being coherent with core values that steer clear from animal exploitation. So, in a nutshell, if you do not want to vote for animal exploitation in any form or under any circumstance, stay on course with an alimentation that does not support speciesism.
The vegan lapel is about showing the world you care about animals, humanity, ethics and about our planet and vegan values, but with discretion. (The Vegan Pin is enough to draw sight of the keen eye and of people familiar with the vegan alimentation symbol, but not agressive to people who don’t live by vegan choices.)
- Show the world your commitment to living cruelty-free by wearing the Vegan lapel pins!
- A nice conversation starter that can help you meet new people that care about the same important issues as you regarding veganism.
- Beautiful sober and discrete black and white metal lapel pin about veganism.
- Show you care about the planet, humanity, animals, respect and equity for all earthlings and sentient beings.
- Wear the vegan lapel pin as a symbol that shows your core values and lifestyle to the world. Épinglette végane, à propos du véganisme.
25% of the proceeds will be donated to the SPCA* and the remaining of the profit will be used to finance other projects intended to promote veganism values and the virtues of a vegan alimentation.